About the Family

What started as 2 kids from Tuttle has turned into a not so perfect, sometimes messy, but usually full of laughter little family. After marriage we added a perfect a little basset hound, and an even better little baby girl. We love our real life!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Pregnancy Craving - Homemade Ice Cream!

I am officially into my third trimester, and one of the questions I get asked the most is "What are you craving?"  My answer?  Ice Cream!  Although,  can it really be considered a pregnancy craving when I wanted it all the time before I was pregnant?  Lucky for me, we have a homemade ice cream maker that my husband can't say no to.  After we bought all the ingredients the first time around, homemade ice cream is now a cheap little treat to satisfy that "craving" whenever the need occurs.










Now you tell me, am I just pregnant or does this look delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment